Monday, September 8, 2008

Quick Chrome Browser Review

This is my two cents about what I think of the new browser from Google. Chrome is the beta browser this is suppose to take internet explorers users share of the pie.

That will be yet to be seen. I uploaded it a few days ago and this browser claims to be more secure then Firefox and Internet explorer. One nice feature from the new browser is that the site shields the user from a phishing site or a malware site. Which I felt is a pretty cool feature.

Some of the things I didn’t like from the browser is that there is no home button. I even when to the options panel to see if there was an option to view buttons but no where to be found. The browser does give you a short cut on the top menu bar to your home page but if your familiar with the other browsers like I am. Well that’s kind of annoying.

Second when you want to set your home page it sets it to a different tab so your still on the google page.

If they make the view preferences easier then I would go with this browser. But for now I'm sticking with Mozilla Firefox. Easier to use, updates frequently, loads quickly, tons of plugins but thats just preference

No comments: